- 1 Panera Bread French Baguette, cut into ¼-inch thick rounds
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ scallion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Put baguette rounds directly on oven rack and bake until toasted, but not browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Using a fork, mash avocado, lime, jalapeño, cilantro, scallion, garlic, goat cheese, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
4. Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons avocado mixture on each crostini and top with tomatoes.
TIP: Make these up to 1 hour ahead of time and keep covered at room temperature.