- 1 rotisserie chicken, about 2 ¼ pounds
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 thin slices of Panera Bread Country loaf
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce, torn
1. Using your fingers, remove and discard the skin, bones, and excess fat from the chicken, placing the chicken meat in a large bowl. Tear or chop meat (you should have about 3 1/2 cups).
2. Add mayonnaise, celery, relish, tarragon, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined. Spoon onto the bread, adding a lettuce leaf to each sandwich.
TIP: If you don’t have a Panera Bread Country loaf, try Panera Bread Sourdough Rolls or thinly sliced White Whole Grain, Honey Wheat or Rye loaf.