- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Panera Bread Chocolate Pastries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Heat the broiler.
2. Combine strawberry preserves, vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Halve Panera Bread Chocolate Pastries through the side to create two thinner pieces. Spread any loose chocolate flat with a knife, and then brush the cut sides with melted butter.
4.Put pastries on a baking sheet and broil until nicely toasted and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes. Brush with strawberry mixture and serve warm.
TIP: If you’re out at the grill anyway, grill this dessert instead of broiling it. Follow the recipe but grill the pastries cut side down until toasted then flip and brush with the strawberry glaze.
308 calories, 4 g protein, 36 g carbohydrate, 18 g fat, 41 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 1 g dietary fiber