- 3 Panera Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 3 bananas, sliced crosswise
- Toothpicks, for serving
1. Cut the Panera Cinnamon Raisin Bagels into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Combine the chocolate chips, chocolate-hazelnut spread, butter, and espresso in a small microwaveable serving bowl (2 1/2- to 3-cup capacity). Microwave on medium power for 1 to 3 minutes, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, or just until melted and smooth.
3. Set the warm bowl on a trivet or another type of table protector. Arrange the bagel pieces, strawberries and bananas on a platter, and serve with toothpicks for dipping.
TIP: For a kid-friendly version, replace the coffee with milk.