1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Cut bagels into 1-inch cubes.
2. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in almonds and cook until lightly toasted, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in cinnamon and remove from heat.
3. Center wheel of brie on a small round baking dish or glass pie plate. Spread jam over brie and top with almond mixture.
4. Bake until brie is very soft and scoopable, 7 to 8 minutes.
5. Place the dish on a trivet and serve with bagel cubes for scooping the oozing cheese.
TIP: The white rind on brie cheese is perfectly edible and helps retain the cheese’s shape as it bakes in the oven.