- 4 large russet potatoes, pricked several times with a fork
- 4 ounces low-fat goat cheese
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-19 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for 1 hour, or until soft when squeezed (wear an oven mitt).
3. Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut each lengthwise in half. Let stand until easily handled but still warm.
4. Scoop out the potato pulp into a large bowl, leaving a 1/4"-thick shell. Place the potato shells in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
5. With a potato masher, mash the pulp with the cheese, sour cream, oil, milk, salt, and pepper. Fold in the spinach, scallions, and beans. Spoon into the potato shells. Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
263 calories, 10 g protein, 42 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 12 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 7 g dietary fiber