- 2 Panera Sourdough Bread Bowls
- 1 Panera Asiago or Three Cheese Loaf
- 1 cup baby-cut carrots
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cut out top of both Panera Sourdough Bread Bowls as if making a jack-o’-lantern out of a pumpkin. Remove bread from inside, leaving about a 1” shell of crust. Cut removed bread into 1” cubes and transfer to a serving bowl. Wrap the bread bowls in heavy-duty foil and bake until warmed through, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Cut Panera Asiago or Three Cheese Loaf into 1” cubes and transfer to large serving platter. Arrange carrots and celery on platter as well.
3. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and stir in sour cream, mayo, spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, salt and paprika. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Unwrap warm bread bowls and spoon-dip into the two bowls. (Or divide evenly between the two bowls.) Serve immediately with bread cubes, carrots and celery.